Policies and Procedures
We're want your data to remain yours, and we're committed to being transparent about our practices as a business.
Terms of Service
These Terms of Service are a contract between you and Boxcoin (referred to in these Terms of Service as "software", "Boxcoin", "us", "we", "Services", "Service", "our"), the provider of the Boxcoin website and the Services accessible from the Boxcoin website and software (which are collectively referred to in these Terms of Service as the "Boxcoin Service").
You are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to these Terms of Service, please do not use the Boxcoin software and related services. In these Terms of Service, "you" refers both to you as an individual and to the entity you represent. If you violate any of these Terms of Service, we reserve the right to cancel your account or block access to your account without notice.
Boxcoin may modify these Terms at any time and in our sole discretion. By Continuing to use the Site or Services following the release of updated Terms you consent to the updated Terms. We invite you to check this page regularly for updates to these Terms.
1. Use of the Services
Because the Software is locally installed, you are responsible for the security of the device on which it is installed, including ensuring that you keep anti-virus software current and otherwise protect the device on which the Software is installed against malware. Boxcoin is not responsible for any loss or damages – including loss of funds or lockout from accounts accessed via the Software – resulting from your failure to keep the device on which the Software is installed safe and free of any malware. Boxcoin cannot recover passwords or unlock account information stored on the Software in any circumstances, including if the Software is compromised by malware on your computer, and it is your sole responsibility to take all reasonable precautions to secure and backup your copy of the Software and the information stored on it.
2. Updates and support
The Boxcoin software purchased from CodeCanyon(https://codecanyon.net/) are subject to the Envato Terms: 6 months of support and lifetime updates. The Software and Services are evolving and you may be required to accept or install updates to the Software or Services, or update third-party software (i.e., browsers or OS) in order to keep using the Software or Services or access their latest features, including security updates. We may update the Software and Services at any time, without providing notice.
3. Payment and Refunds
A valid credit or debit card or PayPal account is required for buying Boxcoin.
All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you will be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies,
or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) income taxes. You agree to pay for any taxes that might be applicable to your use of the
Boxcoin Service or payments made by you in connection with your use of the Boxcoin Service.
You will be eligible for a full refund only if all of the following conditions are verified:
1. The Boxcoin software have issues and/or do not work properly in your hosting/server/website.
2. The Boxcoin's Support has verified the issue and has not been able to solve it within 72h from the time you provided the accesses and/or links to your hosting/server/website.
3. The problems/issues are related to the Boxcoin software You will not be eligible for a refund if the issue is related to your hosting/server.
To verify and solve the issue our support team could ask you the accesses (user, password, IP) of your website/hosting/server. You will not be eligible for a refund if you refuse to provide us these details. We apply the refund policy of Envato for Boxcoin, for more details click here.
4. Violation of these Terms of Service
We reserve the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of these Terms of Service to the fullest extent of the law. We may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who violate the Terms of Service. You hereby agree that Boxcoin may, in the exercise of our sole discretion, remove or delete any data, accounts or other content that violates these Terms of Service or that is otherwise objectionable. Boxcoin, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account if you breach these Terms of Service. Any termination of your account will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account, denied access to your account, and the removal of all content in your account.
5. Intellectual Property and Content Ownership
The contents of the Boxcoin software are copyrighted. Boxcoin, and the Boxcoin logos, are trademarks of Boxcoin and may not be used without our express written permission. You can not duplicate, copy, sell, share, distribute or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS/PHP/JS or visual design elements of the Boxcoin software and this website (https://boxcoin.dev) without express written permission. You cannot use Boxcoin to charge users (as a fixed payment or as a percentage payment of a transaction) for the use of Boxcoin or parts of it. You cannot use Boxcoin to create an online service (SaaS or cloud-based) with similar characteristics to Boxcoin. You do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Boxcoin Service and the Boxcoin software. You can use our logos and graphics of this website, including the ones available on Envato only to promote(as affiliate or with any other marketing activity) the Boxcoin software. You're allowed to install and use the Boxcoin software only on 1 website/domain per license. The Envato Regular License purchase gives you the legal rights to install and use the Boxcoin software only on 1 website/domain. The Envato Extended License purchase does NOT give you the rights to re-sell or distribute Boxcoin, including parts of it, and including as a SaaS.
If you would like to use Boxcoin to create an online service (SaaS or cloud-based) with similar characteristics to Boxcoin please contact us to discuss it. We may be able to provide you with a solution.
6. Third Party API Providers
The Services may incorporate, or may provide access to, applications or materials that are hosted by another party, including, but not limited to:
- Crypto assets, such as Ethereum and Bitcoin.
- Cryptocurrency exchanges, such as Coinbase, Binance, Gemini, and more.
- Information providers (for price data, market data, and other relevant information), such as Coingecko (Coingecko.com), Coinmarketcap (Coinmarketcap.com), and Cryptocompare (Cryptocompare.com).
- Blockchain explorers, such as https://mempool.space, https://chain.so, https://blockstream.info, https://blockchain.info, https://block.io, https://blockcypher.com, https://www.blockchain.com, https://etherscan.io, https://api.ethplorer.io, https://blockscout.com, https://dogechain.info, https://algoexplorerapi.io.
- You understand and agree that all cryptocurrency exchanges and information provided through the Services are executed by Third Party Service providers, and that Boxcoin does not itself directly exchange virtual currencies or provide data on prices.
- You also understand and agree that access to Third Party API Providers may be geo-blocked for residents of certain countries and certain states of the United States. There can be no assurance that any security measures that we or our third-party service providers have implemented will be effective against current or future security threats. While we take steps in an effort to protect the security of Boxcoin and the availability, integrity, confidentiality and security of our data, our security measures or those of our third-party providers could fail and result in unauthorized access to or use of Boxcoin or unauthorized, accidental or unlawful access to, or disclosure, modification, misuse, loss or destruction of, our or our customers' data.
- While we strive to provide users with accurate and real-time information on digital asset prices and other relevant market data, we do not guarantee the accuracy of information provided by third party information providers. We strongly recommend users verify any information, including but not limited to pricing information, before relying on this information for decisions of any kind. The information is provided by and belongs to the individual information providers and we assume no ownership or any liability over any such information. Furthermore, as a condition of using the Services, you agree that we shall assume no liability for any decisions made by you or any other users based on this information.
- Third Party API Providers are available to you, subject to the terms and conditions of each third party provider. To the extent Third Party API Providers have terms that differ from these Terms, you may be required to agree to those terms in order to access their Software, Site, or Services.
- We do not control the terms, policies, or performance of any third party, and are not responsible for any performance, or failure to perform, of any Third Party Software, Site, or Services, including pricing information, exchange rates, processing of transactions, and similar activities. We do not provide customer support for transactions performed on third-party API provider's Software, Site, or Services. When you leave the Boxcoin software and access the third-party's software, their Terms of Service govern the transaction
- Necessary Equipment and Software. You must provide all equipment and software necessary to connect to use the Services. You are solely responsible for any fees, including Internet connection or mobile fees, that you incur when accessing or using the Services.
- Boxcoin is not liable, and you agree not to seek to hold Boxcoin liable, for the conduct of third parties on or accessed via the software, site, or services, including the use of third party api providers’s software and or services. the risk of injury from use of such third party software and services rests entirely with you.
Although Boxcoin does not generally monitor user activity on the Software, Site or Services, if Boxcoin becomes aware of any possible violations by you of any provision of the Terms, Boxcoin may investigate such violations, and at its sole discretion may take any required actions.
You agree to indemnify and hold Boxcoin harmless from any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of:
- Your use of, or inability to use, the Software, Site, or Services.
- Your violation of the Terms
- Your violation of any rights of another party, including any other users of the Software, Site, or Services, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. Boxcoin may, at its own cost, assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with Boxcoin in asserting any available defenses. This provision does not require you to indemnify any Boxcoin Party for any fraud, gross negligence, or wilful misconduct in connection with the Services.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties
The software, site, services, and any information displayed therein are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, with all faults, and Boxcoin expressly disclaims all warranties, representations, and conditions of any kind arising from or related to these terms or your use of the site, services, software, or any information displayed therein, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. you acknowledge that, to the extent allowed by applicable law, all risk of use of the site, services, and software rests entirely with you.
10. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL BOXCOIN BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS,
REVENUE OR DATA, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR
CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES OR COSTS DUE TO LOSS OF
PRODUCTION OR USE, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR PROCUREMENT OF
SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION
WITH THE SERVICES OR BOXCOIN, WHETHER OR NOT BOXCOIN HAS BEEN ADVISED OF
THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY
OF LIABILITY ASSERTED.UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL BOXCOIN BE LIABLE TO
YOU FOR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OUR SOFTWARE, SITE,
OR SERVICES EXCEEDING ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS ($1,000.00).
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
The limitations in Sections 10 will not apply to damages caused by the fraud, gross negligence, or wilful misconduct of Boxcoin, or to the extent such limitations are precluded by applicable law (in which case Boxcoin’ liability will be increased to the minimum amount required to comply with such law).
Whom do I contact if I have any questions?
By postal mail or courier:
71-75 Shelton Street